Baldwin 85305.LENT Canterbury Left Handed Single Cylinder with Interior Wave Lever
The Canterbury entry set has a historically accurate and traditional style that has stood the test of time. Perfect for your three hundred year old colonial, or even something a bit more modern. With Baldwin, you never have to sacrifice style for security! A beautiful interior knob comes with this set. The single cylinder function locks and unlocks from the inside with a push turn, and the outside with a key.
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
- Deadbolt case i8s formed with heavy gauge steel
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
Additional Baldwin Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Baldwin Products
- Shop All Baldwin Canterbury Collection Products
Our SKU: Baldwin 85305.LENT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85305151LENT
- Baldwin 85305402LENT
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85305003LENT
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85305055LENT
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 85305056LENT
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 85305102LENT
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85305190LENT
- Baldwin 85305050LENT
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85305150LENT
- Baldwin 85305112LENT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85305056LENT Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.