Baldwin 85337.LENT Left Handed Bethpage Escutcheon Single Cylinder Handleset with Bethpage Interior Lever
The beautiful Bethpage handleset has a look that has stood the test of time. Its delicate curves and attention to detail will brighten any doorway! With Baldwin you never have to sacrifice style for security. The single cylinder function locks and unlocks from the inside with a push turn and from the outside with a key.
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Deadbolt Borehole to Latch Borehole is 5.5"
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85337.LENT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85337151LENT
- Baldwin 85337452LENT
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85337402LENT
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85337412LENT
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 85337003LENT
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85337055LENT
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 85337056LENT
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 85337031LENT
- Baldwin 85337102LENT
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85337260LENT
- Baldwin 85337190LENT
- Baldwin 85337050LENT
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85337150LENT
- Baldwin 85337112LENT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85337402LENT Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8.5|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.