Baldwin 85345.2LH Landon Single Cylinder Two Point Handleset with Left Handed Wave Interior Lever
Greet your guests in style with this classically styled entrance set. The single cylinder deadbolt locks and unlocks from the inside with a turn-button, and from the outside with a key.
- This is a Two Point Lock and requires 3 bore holes (see the installation instructions- PDF file)
- The Top Deadbolt is a Single Cylinder Deadbolt that operates the Deadbolt Latch by key from the exterior and by thumbturn (on the deadbolt) from the interior. The lower Deadbolt (just above the exterior thumblatch) operates the bottom spring latch from the exterior using a key and from the interior by the thumbturn on the Interior Wave Lever.
- Made of solid forged brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Latch is constructed for exceptional durability and smooth operation. They are reversible to accommodate all door conditions.
- All latches are supplied standard with a full lip strike.
- Deadbolt and latch bolt are constructed of solid brass for strength and security!
- Concealed mounting system means that there are no fasteners visible to accumulate dirt and debris.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85345.2LH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 853451512LH
- Baldwin 853454522LH
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 853454022LH
Distressed OIl Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 853454122LH
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 853450032LH
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 853450552LH
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 853450562LH
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 853451022LH
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 853452602LH
- Baldwin 853451902LH
- Baldwin 853450502LH
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 853452642LH
- Baldwin 853451502LH
- Baldwin 853450312LH
- Baldwin 853451122LH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Two Point|