Baldwin 85352.RENT Right Handed Cody Single Cylinder Entry set with the Wave Style Interior Lever
The classic simplicity of the Cody handleset is a look that will never go out of style. Whether your home is old, or brand new, this handleset is sure to brighten your entryway. The single cylinder deadbolt is locked and unlocked with a key on the outside and a push turn on the inside. The emergency egress function allows the bolt and latch to be simultaneously released by turning the interior lever. The bolt will remain unlocked until locked again by key or push turn.
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85352.RENT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85352151RENT
- Baldwin 85352452RENT
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85352402RENT
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85352412RENT
Distressed Ventian Bronze
- Baldwin 85352102RENT
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85352432RENT*
- Baldwin 85352190RENT
- Baldwin 85352150RENT
- Baldwin 85352112RENT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85352452RENT Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.