This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Electronic Deadbolt Lock Recommended
Baldwin 85353.ACRH Boulder Sectional Handle Set Kit with Interior Right Handed Boulder Lever (for use with Boulder Electronic Deadbolt Sold Separately)
Beautiful and practical, Baldwin's keyless locks combine the convenience of keyless entry with exceptional quality. With your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few pushes of a button. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Assign a temporary code for contractors or guests. Totally eliminate the need for keys. Keyless locks complement any Baldwin knob or lever and are ideal for an entry door, garage door, or wine cellar.
- NO DEADBOLT INCLUDED: INCLUDES BOTTOM HANDLE TRIM AND INTERIOR RIGHT HANDED LEVER - To be Paired with 8252.AC1 Keyless Entry Single Cylinder Electronic Deadbolt Recommended as you proceed to the cart.
- Easy Install in Minutes w/ Screwdriver
- Fits Standard Tubular Door Prep
- For Right Handed Applications Only
- Solid Forged Brass Trim
- Door Prep: 2 1⁄8" Bore, 1" Edge Bore
- Backset Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2/3-4"
- Door Thickness 1-3/4" to 2"
- Faceplate 1" Square Corner
- Square Corner Strike with reinforcing plate
Additional Baldwin Links
This Baldwin item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Baldwin 85353402ACRH
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85353003ACRH
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85353102ACRH
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85353112ACRH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 85353.ACRH and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Baldwin products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.