This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Electronic Deadbolt Lock Recommended
Baldwin 85353.ACLH Boulder Sectional Handle Set Kit with Interior Left Handed Boulder Lever (for use with Boulder Electronic Deadbolt Sold Separately)
Beautiful and practical, Baldwin's keyless locks combine the convenience of keyless entry with exceptional quality. With your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few pushes of a button. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Assign a temporary code for contractors or guests. Totally eliminate the need for keys. Keyless locks complement any Baldwin knob or lever and are ideal for an entry door, garage door, or wine cellar.
- NO DEADBOLT INCLUDED: INCLUDES BOTTOM HANDLE TRIM AND INTERIOR LEFT HANDED LEVER - To be Paired with 8252.AC1 Keyless Entry Single Cylinder Electronic Deadbolt Recommended as you proceed to the cart.
- Fits Standard Tubular Door Prep
- For Left Handed Applications Only
- Solid Forged Brass Trim
- Door Prep: 2 1⁄8" Bore, 1" Edge Bore
- Backset Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2/3-4"
- Door Thickness 1-3/4" to 2"
- Faceplate 1" Square Corner
- Square Corner Strike with reinforcing plate Easy Install in Minutes w/ Screwdriver
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85353.ACLH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85353402ACLH
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85353003ACLH
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85353102ACLH
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85353112ACLH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85353102ACLH Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||8|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 2"|
|Grip Center to Center||8|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.