Baldwin 85354.LENT Left Handed Boulder Style Single Cylinder Entryset with the Beavertail Style Interior Lever
The Boulder style handleset looks both durable and strong. Keep your home safe and secure and greet your guests in style. With Baldwin you never have to sacrifice security for style! The single cylinder deadbolt locks and unlocks with a key on the outside and a push turn on the inside. The emergency egress function allows the bolt and latch to be released at the same time by turning the interior lever. The handleset will remain unlocked until locked with the key or push turn.
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85354.LENT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85354151LENT
- Baldwin 85354452LENT
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85354402LENT
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85354412LENT
Distressed Ventian Bronze
- Baldwin 85354102LENT
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85354432LENT*
- Baldwin 85354190LENT
- Baldwin 85354150LENT
- Baldwin 85354112LENT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85354190LENT Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.