Baldwin 85355.LENT Left Handed Stonegate Single Cylinder Handleset with Classic Style Interior Lever
The classic simplicity of the Stonegate style handleset will never go out of style. Whether you live in a classic Victorian, or a more modern condo, you can be sure that this handleset will brighten your front door. Baldwin handlesets let you have both security and style! The single cylinder deadbolt locks and unlocks from the outside with a key and the inside with a push turn. The emergency egress function allows the bolt and latch to be released at the same time by turning the interior lever.
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85355.LENT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85355151LENT
- Baldwin 85355452LENT
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85355402LENT
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85355412LENT
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 85355003LENT
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85355102LENT
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85355260LENT
- Baldwin 85355050LENT
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85355150LENT
- Baldwin 85355112LENT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85355112LENT Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||6.5|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.