Ashton Single-Point Single Cylinder Handleset with Wave Interior Lever
The beautiful Ashton handleset has a classic style that has stood the test of time. Whether your home is old, or new, this handleset will fit right in. The single cylinder function locks with a key from the outside and a push turn on the inside.
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
This Baldwin item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Baldwin 853651512LH
- Baldwin 853654022LH
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 853650032LH
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 853650552LH
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 853650562LH
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 853651022LH
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 853652602LH
- Baldwin 853650502LH
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 853652642LH
- Baldwin 853651502LH
- Baldwin 853651122LH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 85365.2LHRH and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Baldwin products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.