Glennon Single Cylinder Handleset with Classic Interior Knob
The single cylinder function locks and unlocks from the outside with a key and from the inside with a push turn. The beauty of the Glennon handleset is sure to brighten any front door. Baldwin offers both security and style.
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85375.ENTR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85375151ENTR
- Baldwin 85375452ENTR
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85375402ENTR
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85375412ENTR
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 85375003ENTR
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85375055ENTR
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 85375056ENTR
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 85375031ENTR
- Baldwin 85375102ENTR
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85375260ENTR
- Baldwin 85375190ENTR
- Baldwin 85375050ENTR
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85375264ENTR
- Baldwin 85375150ENTR
- Baldwin 85375112ENTR
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85375003ENTR Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||6.5|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.