Baldwin 85386.RDBL Right Handed Soho Sectional Double Cylinder Handleset with Soho Lever
Double Cylinder: A double cylinder lock is keyed on both sides of the door and is only locked and unlocked via a key. Often times they are used on doors where glass is near the door that could be easily broken and the thumbturn on a standard single cylinder lock would be accessible. Note: Some images of this product may be of single cylinder version of the lock with a thumbturn on the interior rather than a keyed cylinder.
Caution: Double Cylinder locks can pose a safety hazard in times of emergency due to requiring a key to unlock. Please check local codes before installing.
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85386.RDBL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85386151RDBL
- Baldwin 85386452RDBL
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85386402RDBL
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85386412RDBL
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 85386003RDBL
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85386055RDBL
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 85386056RDBL
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 85386031RDBL
- Baldwin 85386102RDBL
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85386030RDBL
- Baldwin 85386260RDBL
- Baldwin 85386190RDBL
- Baldwin 85386050RDBL
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85386264RDBL
- Baldwin 85386150RDBL
- Baldwin 85386112RDBL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85386151RDBL Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.