Small Case Mortise Lock
- Reversible interior passage mortise lock with 2-1/2" backset
- Knob x Knob
- Cost effective alternative to Tubular Latch with Mortise Bolt
- Quick and easy install on pre-prepared doors
- Heavy guage steel case, solid forged brass interior working parts
- Completely reversible for all door conditions
- Turn Pieces and Emergency Release Trim must be ordered separately (Not included in price of lock)
- Spindle not included
Latch bolt by knob either side. Deadbolt by turn piece inside and Emergency Key 0417 outside.
0.625" x 3.375" x 3.75"
0.156" x 1" x 5.75". Adjustable for beveled conditions; finished to match.
0.5" x 0.625" x 0.5" throw. Furnished in US4 and 26D finishes to match trim.
0.29". Broached on the diamond.
Knob hub to turn piece: 2.25"
Specially-designed curved lip strike is fully reversible (non-handed); available in 1.25" Lip to Center dimension only
Box is furnished unattached; conceals installation marks and cutouts
One in a box with a strike, dustbox, and fasteners.
Locks are supplied as illustrated in left column. To install as illustrated in right column, specify the OPPOSITE HAND OF THE DOOR
Additional Baldwin Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Baldwin Products
- Shop All Baldwin Mortise Lock Collection Products
Our SKU: Baldwin 8540
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 8540038*
- Baldwin 8540151
- Baldwin 8540003
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 8540055
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 8540056
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 8540102
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 8540030
- Baldwin 8540260
- Baldwin 8540190
- Baldwin 8540040
- Baldwin 8540050
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 8540060
Satin Brass and Brown
- Baldwin 8540264
- Baldwin 8540150
- Baldwin 8540112
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 8540150 Product Specifications
|Handing||Left, Left Hand Reverse, Right, Right Hand Reverse|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.