There is no need to sacrifice style when it comes to purchasing hardware for your home. Allow Baldwin's Reserve Collection to help you find the perfect balance between style and function in their smooth working flush bolt, featuring quality brass construction and .94" throw. Use this bolt to efficiently secure the inactive leaf of double doors with just the right amount of tension when projected. Available in a variety of finishes, easily match the brass bolt to existing hardware or décor to create that cohesive design you have been looking for.
- Solid Brass Construction
- Smooth Working Action with Automatic Spring
- Easily Secure the Inactive Leaf of Double Doors
- Includes Strike, Mounting Hardware and Installation Instructions
- Center to Center: 1.4"
- Overall Size: .75" x 1.30" x 5.96"
- Extension Bolt Throw: .69”
- Knob Projection from Door: .67”
- Material - Solid Brass: Solid brass is made from copper and zinc and is prized for its resilience, durability, and beauty. Solid brass can always be polished back to its original sheen and is highly resistant to rusting. Solid brass is often available in finishes that other hinge materials are not.
There are brand names, and then there is Baldwin. Constantly building and re-building upon a time tested legacy of superior design, craftsmanship, functionality and innovation, Baldwin Hardware has delivered modern luxury to discriminating homeowners, architects and designers since 1946. From being the first to forge solid brass door hardware to setting precedence for Lifetime Finishes, Baldwin has been and always will be synonymous with revolutionary technology and unsurpassed quality. Aspire to make your home much more than mere shelter, and relax in the assurance that function and elegance can finally flourish within the same line of fine products—Baldwin can show you how.
Additional Baldwin Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Baldwin Products
- Shop All Baldwin Flush Bolt and Strike Collection Products
Our SKU: Baldwin BR7020
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 9BR7020005
Matte Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 9BR7020006
Matte Brass & Black
- Baldwin 9BR7020004
- Baldwin 9BR7020003
- Baldwin 9BR7020002
- Baldwin 9BR7020001
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Center to Center||1.4|
|Collection||General Hardware, Reserve|
|Series||Flush Bolt and Strike|