SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Baldwin Traditional Round Double Cylinder Deadbolt
The popular design of Baldwin's Traditional Round Deadbolt is a timeless classic with its wave like surface and simple yet elegant look. Pair this deadbolt with a Baldwin Traditional keyed or passage lever or knob with the Traditional Round rosette for a complete entry set and a perfect match.
Double Cylinder: Baldwin's double cylinder deadbolt has a keyed cylinder on the outside as well as a keyed cylinder on the inside, unlike a single cylinder which has a thumb turn on the interior. The deadbolt latch is locked and unlocked only via a key so it is ideal for doors near glass where someone could break the glass and turn the thumbturn on the interior. Due to fire codes, be sure to check with your local building codes to be sure a double cylinder deadbolt is able to be installed in your state.
- Solid forged brass construction built to last a lifetime.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 6 finishes.
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard. SmartKey Re-Key Technology optional (Choose Cylinder Option Above).
- Versatility and Easy Installation:
- Adjustable Latch for both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backset
- Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Latch Plates
- Includes both Round Corner and Square Corner Strike Plates
- Guide Post for Easy Installation
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/4" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door with service part kit (Part Number: 8BR0705).
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security.
- Features 1" solid brass throw bolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security.
- Features low profile cylinder projection.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty.
Baldwin Reserve combines Baldwin's legacy of quality and craftsmanship with advanced technology to deliver a personalized blend of styles that are more accessible to builders, designers and homeowners. Baldwin Reserve offers a range of Baldwin's most traditional, contemporary and rustic styles as well as new authentic Baldwin designs inspired by today's design trends. Mix and match Baldwin Reserve. Personalize your home with a custom configuration that combines Baldwin's legacy of craftsmanship with a custom look for every architectural style.
Additional Baldwin Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Baldwin Products
- Shop All Baldwin Traditional Round Collection Products
Our SKU: Baldwin DC.TRD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin DCTRD152
Matte Antique Nickel
- Baldwin DCTRD049
Matte Brass & Black
- Baldwin DCTRD003
- Baldwin DCTRD260
- Baldwin DCTRD150
- Baldwin DCTRD112
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin DCTRD049 Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin C, SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8", 2-3/8"|
|Function||Double Cylinder, Keyed Entry|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.