Baldwin Seattle Dummy Handleset
The Baldwin Seattle handleset features geometric precision and minimalistic design which accentuates homes with contemporary and style. The solid brass construction and availability in popular finishes such as Satin Nickel and Venetian Bronze, ensure this handleset will provide long lasting beauty. With a choice of interior lever or knob and rosette, the Seattle handleset is customizable to match one's personal tastes.
Dummy Set: Baldwin's dummy handlesets have no latch or locking mechanism but give the appearance of a single cylinder handleset. Typically dummy handlesets are used as merely a pull on the inactive side of a double door entry. Pair this with a single cylinder version to make a complete set for a complete double door entry solution. This dummy set comes with both the exterior handleset and the interior.
- Solid forged brass construction built to last a lifetime.
- To personalize your look, this Contemporary inspired design is available in 3 finishes.
- Choose a knob / lever as well as rosette style for interior for a customized look. Custom built upon order. Expect lead times of 1 to 3 weeks prior to shipping and tracking information.
- Interior comes in same finish as exterior. If split finish is desired, please contact customer service.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty.
Baldwin Reserve combines Baldwin's legacy of quality and craftsmanship with advanced technology to deliver a personalized blend of styles that are more accessible to builders, designers and homeowners. Baldwin Reserve offers a range of Baldwin's most traditional, contemporary and rustic styles as well as new authentic Baldwin designs inspired by today's design trends. Mix and match Baldwin Reserve. Personalize your home with a custom configuration that combines Baldwin's legacy of craftsmanship with a custom look for every architectural style.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin FD.SEA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin FDSEA260
- Baldwin FDSEA150
- Baldwin FDSEA112
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin FDSEA260 Product Specifications
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8.40625|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.