SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Baldwin Traditional Round Single Cylinder Deadbolt
The popular design of Baldwin's Traditional Round Deadbolt is a timeless classic with its wave like surface and simple yet elegant look. Pair this deadbolt with a Baldwin Traditional keyed or passage lever or knob with the Traditional Round rosette for a complete entry set and a perfect match.
Single Cylinder: Baldwin's single cylinder deadbolt has a keyed cylinder on the exterior and a thumbturn on the interior. Unlocking and locking the deadbolt is done by either a key on the exterior or via the thumbturn on the interior. Paired with a Baldwin keyed or passage lever or knob makes for a perfect entry solution for a back door or garage.
- Solid forged brass construction built to last a lifetime.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 6 finishes.
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard. SmartKey Re-Key Technology optional (Choose Cylinder Option Above).
- Versatility and Easy Installation:
- Adjustable Latch for both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backset
- Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Latch Plates
- Includes both Round Corner and Square Corner Strike Plates
- Guide Post for Easy Installation
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/4" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door with service part kit (Part Number: 8BR0704).
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security.
- Features 1" solid brass throw bolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security.
- Features low profile cylinder projection.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty.
Baldwin Reserve combines Baldwin's legacy of quality and craftsmanship with advanced technology to deliver a personalized blend of styles that are more accessible to builders, designers and homeowners. Baldwin Reserve offers a range of Baldwin's most traditional, contemporary and rustic styles as well as new authentic Baldwin designs inspired by today's design trends. Mix and match Baldwin Reserve. Personalize your home with a custom configuration that combines Baldwin's legacy of craftsmanship with a custom look for every architectural style.
Additional Baldwin Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Baldwin Products
- Shop All Baldwin Traditional Round Collection Products
Our SKU: Baldwin SC.TRD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin SCTRD152
Matte Antique Nickel
- Baldwin SCTRD049
Matte Brass & Black
- Baldwin SCTRD003
- Baldwin SCTRD260
- Baldwin SCTRD150
- Baldwin SCTRD112
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin SCTRD260 Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin C, SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8", 2-3/8"|
|Function||Keyed Entry, Single Cylinder|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.