Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Bazz 300LED5B Recessed LED Series Single-Light 4-Inch Recessed Light Fixture for Interior Installations, Finished in Brushed Chrome
Bazz 300LED5B Features:
- Uses (1) 5 watt GU10 base led bulb (included)
- Product dimensions: 4-3/8"H x 4-1/2"W x 8-3/8"L
- Recessed lighting kit contains both trim and housing.
- Insulated ceiling approved - no insulation box necessary
- Brushed chrome trim with brushed chrome directional baffle
- Dry location rated
- Energy saving design
- 5 watt, 300 lumen, 3100K temp LED bulb module
- Can be installed with dimmers
- 4-1/2" trim diameter
- 3-7/8" hole diameter
- Contractor pack - includes 4 housings and trims
Founders Guy and Simon Benghozi are the driving force behind BAZZ. As brothers, they help each other design and develop exquisite lighting products. Their creativity, innovative spirit, and taste for modern designs has strongly influenced all of BAZZ’s collections throughout the years. From their humble beginnings, designing products on a sketch board, to the computerized production line of today, BAZZ luminaires have always revealed a unique feeling... one that has helped define the Canadian residential lighting industry for over 30 years.
Additional Bazz Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Bazz Lighting Products
- Shop All Bazz Lighting Recessed LED Collection Products
Our SKU: Bazz Lighting 300LED5B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bazz Lighting 300LED5B
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Bazz Lighting 300LED5B Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Trim Style||Decorative Trims|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.