Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Bazz 606-R30M6 RF R30 Series Single-Light 7-Inch Recessed Light Fixture for Interior Installations, Finished in White (Contractor Pack)
Bazz 606-R30M6 Features:
- Uses (1) 100 watt PAR38 base incandescent bulb (not included)
- Product dimensions: 7-5/8"H x 7-1/4"W x 11-1/8"L
- Recessed lighting kit contains both trim and housing.
- For insulated ceilings, BT1200 insulated ceiling housing is required
- White trim with white baffle
- Damp location rated
- Interior or exterior installation
- 7-1/4" trim diameter
- 6-3/8" hole diameter
- Contractor pack - includes 6 housings and trims
Founders Guy and Simon Benghozi are the driving force behind BAZZ. As brothers, they help each other design and develop exquisite lighting products. Their creativity, innovative spirit, and taste for modern designs has strongly influenced all of BAZZ’s collections throughout the years. From their humble beginnings, designing products on a sketch board, to the computerized production line of today, BAZZ luminaires have always revealed a unique feeling... one that has helped define the Canadian residential lighting industry for over 30 years.
Additional Bazz Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Bazz Lighting Products
- Shop All Bazz Lighting RF R30 Collection Products
Our SKU: Bazz Lighting 606-R30M6
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bazz Lighting 606-R30M6
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Bazz Lighting 606-R30M6 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Trim Style||Decorative Trims|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.