Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Bazz PF1101 RF Composant Series 3-3/8" to 4-1/2" Recessed Light Plaster Frame
Bazz PF1101 Features:
- Recessed fixture plaster frame
- Product dimensions: 10"W x 7-1/2"L
- For hole openings of 3-3/8", 3-7/8", 4-1/8" and 4-1/2"
- Solidifies installation and locates ceiling hole
Founders Guy and Simon Benghozi are the driving force behind BAZZ. As brothers, they help each other design and develop exquisite lighting products. Their creativity, innovative spirit, and taste for modern designs has strongly influenced all of BAZZ’s collections throughout the years. From their humble beginnings, designing products on a sketch board, to the computerized production line of today, BAZZ luminaires have always revealed a unique feeling... one that has helped define the Canadian residential lighting industry for over 30 years.
Additional Bazz Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Bazz Lighting Products
- Shop All Bazz Lighting RF Composant Collection Products
Our SKU: Bazz Lighting PF1101
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Bazz Lighting PF1101 Product Specifications
|Trim Size||2, 8|