This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
P Trap Recommended
Drain Assembly Recommended
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Constructed of vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Drop in installation type
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain – works in tandem with the primary drain to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 6-7/10"(measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Length: 23-3/5"(measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 15-3/4"(measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Basin Length: 21-1/4"(measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Width: 8.7"(measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5"(measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1.75"
Space saving solutions for the modern bathroom. Bissonnet offers a wide range of bathroom sinks, vanities and decorative plumbing products that are aesthetically pleasing and functionally relevant to today's life style. Bissonnet goal is to provide bathroom fixtures and furniture that meet the highest standards of quality and design and fully satisfy the needs of customers, while surpassing the expectations of professionals in the trade.
Additional Bissonnet Links
- Shop All Bissonnet Products
- Shop All Bissonnet Area Boutique Collection Products
Our SKU: Bissonnet 20150
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bissonnet 20150
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Bissonnet 20150 Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.