- 20" dual action blades slice through branches quickly with up to 3400 cuts per minute
- The steel double-sided blades easily cut branches up to .75 inches thick
- Includes a built-in hand guard that protects the operator from flying debris for safer and easier trimming
- Electric start – the hedge trimmer starts up fast and easy every time, without you hurting your back
- Covered under a 2 year manufacturer warranty for residential use
- This trimmer has been deemed eco-friendly because of its low emissions
- Features a lock-off switch to help prevent accidental start ups
- The full wrap-around front handle gives you a comfortable gripping area for both horizontal and vertical trimming
- Electric lawn and garden equipment release zero-emissions into your yard, reducing your carbon footprint and helping to improve your impact on the environment
- Soft grips are designed to maximize operator comfort while providing a secure grip
- Grade: Medium
- Max Cutting Capacity: 0.75 inches
- Blade Movement: Dual Action
- Cuts Per Minute: 3400
- Starting System: Electric
- Height: 7.6 inches
- Length: 34 inches
- Width: 6.6 inches
- Product Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Amperage: 3.8 Amps
Since their earliest days as a small Baltimore machine shop, Black & Decker has remained steadfastly focused on customer needs. Since then, they have had a reputation for quality, ingenuity, and value. With a reputation like that, you know your Black & Decker power tools will work and they will work well.
Additional Black and Decker Links
This Black and Decker item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Black and Decker 12000139
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the HT20 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Black and Decker products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.