12V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill and Project Kit
Black & Decker's LDX112PK includes a 12V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill and a 56-piece Project Kit to help you take on any household task. The 12V drill driver packs a punch thanks to its long lasting Lithium-Ion battery, lightweight construction and ergonomic features that increase comfort and productivity. Ideal for household jobs, like building furniture, changing cabinet hardware or hanging artwork, the LDX112 drill driver easily fits in tight spaces and provides enough torque to get the job done.
- Lithium-Ion battery is always ready and holds a charge for up to 18 months
- 11-position clutch setting prevents stripping and overdriving of screws by providing extra level control
- LED work light provides good visibility when working in dark areas
- Soft grip handle provides added comfort during use
- Compact and lightweight design allows users to carry out drilling tasks in confined spaces with ease
- Variable speed allows countersinking without damaging material
- Includes 56 hand tools and accessories
- Includes carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- 12V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill - LDX112PK
- 56-Piece Project Kit
- Carrying Bag
Additional Black and Decker Links
This Black and Decker item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Black and Decker LDX112PK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LDX112PK and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Black and Decker products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.