20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill and Project Kit
Black & Decker's LDX120PK includes a 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill and a 66-piece Project Kit to help you take on any task. The 20V MAX drill driver delivers 0 - 650 RPM and 115 in-lbs. of torque in a lightweight easy-to-use drill. The light, compact, no memory 20V Lithium-Ion battery holds a charge longer between uses and has a longer cycle life compared to Ni-Cd batteries and the 11-position clutch provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal and plastic. An anti-slip soft grip provides comfort when using the drill and an LED worklight illuminates dark work surfaces.
- Lithium-Ion battery is always ready and holds a charge for up to 18 months
- 11-position clutch setting prevents stripping and overdriving of screws by providing extra level control
- LED work light provides good visibility when working in dark areas
- Compact and lightweight design allows users to carry out drilling tasks in confined spaces with ease
- Variable speed allows countersinking without damaging material
- Includes 66 hand tools and accessories
- Includes carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill - LDX120PK
- 66-Piece Project Kit
- Carrying Bag
Additional Black and Decker Links
This Black and Decker item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Black and Decker LDX120PK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LDX120PK and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Black and Decker products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.