- Trim a path up to 9 inches wide using 0.065 inch diameter single string cutting line
- Features a bump feed trimmer head - feeds out additional line automatically when the head is pushed into the ground, no need to stop working when more line is needed
- Electric start – the string trimmer starts up fast and easy every time, without you hurting your back
- Includes a built-in cord lock system, no more coming unplugged while trimming around the yard, saving time and hassle
- Covered under a 2 Year manufacturer's warranty for residential use
- This trimmer has been deemed eco-friendly because of its low emissions
- Compact and lightweight design makes light-duty trimming a breeze
- Cord retention system helps to secure the power cord and prevent accidental unplugging
- Electric lawn and garden equipment release zero-emissions into your yard, reducing your carbon footprint and helping to improve your impact on the environment
- Grade: Entry-Level
- Max RPM: 11000
- Shaft Shape: Straight
- Starting System: Electric
- Product Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Amperage: 1.8 Amps
Since their earliest days as a small Baltimore machine shop, Black & Decker has remained steadfastly focused on customer needs. Since then, they have had a reputation for quality, ingenuity, and value. With a reputation like that, you know your Black & Decker power tools will work and they will work well.
Additional Black and Decker Links
This Black and Decker item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Black and Decker 12230140
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ST1000 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Black and Decker products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.