Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Disposal Flange Recommended
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Sink is covered under Blanco's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - will resist staining, chipping and scratching through every day use
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Blanco sinks feature extremely hygienic, non-porous surfaces
- Constructed of premium grade stainless steel - providing durability and a luxurious appearance
- Installs in a drop-in configuration - providing a sturdy mount and integrated look
- Rear drain location increases workspace are in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Premium Grade Stainless Steel: Blanco sinks are constructed to the highest manufacturing standard in the world. Using only the highest grade steel, made to our specifications, these sinks feature a satin polished finish exclusively made in Germany. Put through an extensive polishing process these finishes are extremely consistent and luxurious in appearance, as well as being smooth, hygienic and extremely easy to clean.
- Overall Height: 8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 18-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 20-1/2" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop-in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet: 27"
Blanco is a family owned company that has evolved over the better part of a century. Starting from humble beginnings making copper galvanized parts for cookers and heating elements, Blanco has grown to be a recognized leader in its industry. World renowned for producing the highest quality products, with the latest innovations and unsurpassed service, their products go far beyond mere functionality. Having great pride in their dedication to quality, Blanco ensures that every sink is inspected multiple times before earning the brand’s name.
Blanco also plays a major role in the practices of better business. Fully committed to the respect of moral business ethics Blanco is a member of the Caux Round Table, an international network of leaders in the business world working toward moral capitalism.
Additional Blanco Links
Our SKU: Blanco 440250
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Blanco 440250
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Blanco 440250 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Faucet Holes||1, 2|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.