Ways to remove Blanco Silgranit Sink Knock-OutsOur own Milan Rosan takes a look at how to utilize the additional "knock-out" holes that are pre-drilled in your new Blanco Silgranit II sink. Note, it helps to steady the sink properly and take care when doing so.
Blanco's Silgranit II Stain Resistance testHere at Build.com, we wanted to see how well Blanco's Silgranit II resists stains. We used a Blanco Diamond sink in white (440216) with serious stain offenders left for 24 hours. See the surprising results.
- Double basin sink with a 60/40 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Blanco sinks feature extremely hygienic, non-porous surfaces
- Constructed of Silgranit II - resistant to scratches, heat and chipping
- Undermount installation type
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SILGRANIT II: Crafted of 80% natural granite, this composite features the look and feel of natural stone and resists scratches, stains, chips and heat. Colored all the way through SILGRANIT II will not fade in direct sunlight and is impervious to household acids and alkalis. Advanced surface technologies ensure that it will be non-porous, easy to clean and an extremely hygienic workspace.
- Overall Height: 9-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the basin to the sinks rim)
- Overall Width: 20" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 48" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 18" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 17" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 9-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 18" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 13" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 9-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3.5"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 50"
- 441471: This model
- 440399: This model in Café Brown finish
- 440411: This model in Metallic Gray finish
- 440408: This model in Anthracite finish
- 440410: This model in White finish
- 440409: This model in Biscuit finish
- 441293: This model Biscotti finish
- 441292: This model in Truffle finish
Blanco is a family owned company that has evolved over the better part of a century. Starting from humble beginnings making copper galvanized parts for cookers and heating elements, Blanco has grown to be a recognized leader in its industry. World renowned for producing the highest quality products, with the latest innovations and unsurpassed service, their products go far beyond mere functionality. Having great pride in their dedication to quality, Blanco ensures that every sink is inspected multiple times before earning the brand’s name.
Blanco also plays a major role in the practices of better business. Fully committed to the respect of moral business ethics Blanco is a member of the Caux Round Table, an international network of leaders in the business world working toward moral capitalism.
Additional Blanco Links
Our SKU: Blanco 441471
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Blanco 441471
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Blanco 441471 Product Specifications
|Basin Depth (Left)||9.5|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9.5|
|Basin Length (Left)||17|
|Basin Length (Right)||13|
|Basin Rack Included||Yes|
|Basin Width (Left)||18|
|Basin Width (Right)||18|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||Canada|
|Cutting Board Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.