This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Sink is covered under Blanco's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - will resist staining, chipping and scratching through every day use
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Blanco sinks feature extremely hygienic, non-porous surfaces
- Constructed of fireclay - providing an extremely lustrous and durable surface
- Installs in a farmhouse configuration - providing a sturdy mount and classic sleek look
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- (Previously known as the 441694)
- Fireclay: The latest and greatest material in Blanco’s award-winning portfolio of kitchen sink designs. These sinks are crafted with artisan hand-finishing techniques and high-firing temperatures. Fireclay delivers an extremely lustrous and durable surface that is shock-resistant. This material will also withstand heavy use over time, and will resist scratching, staining and chipping. Since Fireclay will never rust, fade or discolor it is a sure bet to add beauty to your kitchen for years to come.
- Overall Height: 10" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 30" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 28-1/2" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9-1/4" (measured from center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Farmhouse/Apron Front
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet: 32"
Variations of This Sink:
- 518540: This model (previously known as the 441694)
- 518541: 33" version of this model (previously known as the 441695)
Blanco is a family owned company that has evolved over the better part of a century. Starting from humble beginnings making copper galvanized parts for cookers and heating elements, Blanco has grown to be a recognized leader in its industry. World renowned for producing the highest quality products, with the latest innovations and unsurpassed service, their products go far beyond mere functionality. Having great pride in their dedication to quality, Blanco ensures that every sink is inspected multiple times before earning the brand’s name.
Blanco also plays a major role in the practices of better business. Fully committed to the respect of moral business ethics Blanco is a member of the Caux Round Table, an international network of leaders in the business world working toward moral capitalism.
Additional Blanco Links
This Blanco item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Blanco 518540
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 518540 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Blanco products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Blanco Cerana Apron SinkBlanco's Cerana Fireclay Apron Front Kitchen Sink. Reversible Front Traditional/Contemporary
Cerana Farm House Sink by BlancoMuir Hughes of Build.com reviews the Cerana kitchen sink
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.