Blanco Cerana Apron SinkBlanco's Cerana Fireclay Apron Front Kitchen Sink. Reversible Front Traditional/Contemporary
Cerana Farm House Sink by BlancoMuir Hughes of Build.com reviews the Cerana kitchen sink
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Blanco's limited lifetime warranty
- Blanco sinks feature extremely hygienic, non-porous surfaces
- Premier finishing process - will resist staining, chipping and scratching through every day use
- Constructed of fireclay - provides an extremely lustrous and durable surface, fired at over 2100° F
- Features a unique dual-style reversible design - perfect for both contemporary and traditional decor
- Installs in a farmhouse configuration - provides a sturdy mount and beautiful look that is both modern and classic
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Cutout template not supplied - sink itself should be used as the template prior to installation
- Fireclay: The latest and greatest material in Blanco’s award-winning portfolio of kitchen sink designs. These sinks are crafted with artisan hand-finishing techniques and high-firing temperatures. Fireclay delivers an extremely lustrous and durable surface that is shock-resistant. This material will also withstand heavy use over time, and will resist scratching, staining and chipping. Since Fireclay will never rust, fade or discolor it is a sure bet to add beauty to your kitchen for years to come.
- Overall Height: 10" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17-5/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 31-1/2" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9-1/4" (measured from center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Farmhouse / Drop-In / Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36"
- Apron Height: 10"
- 518541: This model
- 518540: 30" version of this model
- 441699: This model in Biscuit
Blanco is a family owned company that has evolved over the better part of a century. Starting from humble beginnings making copper galvanized parts for cookers and heating elements, Blanco has grown to be a recognized leader in its industry. World renowned for producing the highest quality products, with the latest innovations and unsurpassed service, their products go far beyond mere functionality. Having great pride in their dedication to quality, Blanco ensures that every sink is inspected multiple times before earning the brand’s name.
Blanco also plays a major role in the practices of better business. Fully committed to the respect of moral business ethics Blanco is a member of the Caux Round Table, an international network of leaders in the business world working toward moral capitalism.
Additional Blanco Links
Our SKU: Blanco 518541
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Blanco 518541
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Blanco 518541 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.