This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rear Mounting Bracket Required
Front Mounting Bracket Required
TANDEMBOX Intivo Collection TANDEMBOX Plus 22" Long Drawer Profiles in Silk White / Terra Black
Create a custom drawer system by combining your choice of drawer and cabinet profiles and ordering front and rear fixing brackets. These systems can be chosen to fit various depths and heights and have different options for weight capacity.
All TANDEMBOX profiles have integrated BLUMOTION quiet closing — creating an unsurpassed opening and closing experience. BLUMOTION adapts to different weights and closing forces to give a smooth and silent close every time. Whether it is a small top drawer or a loaded deep drawer BLUMOTION guarantees the quiet close you have come to expect from Blum. Held to high testing standards, all Blum runners meet or exceed BHMA Grade 1 requirements, so you can order with the peace of mind that comes with quality products.
- Left and right drawer profiles included
- Includes color coordinated cover caps
- Nominal length: 22"
- Actual length: 21.654"
- Full extension system with integrated BLUMOTION
- TANDEM smooth running mechanism
- Two- or three- dimensional drawer front adjustment
- Up to 150 lb. dynamic weight capacity (depends on cabinet profile)
- Various possible drawer heights
- Front, bottom and rear drawer panel are customer provided
Blum, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of functional hardware for the kitchen cabinet and commercial casework industries specializing in lift systems, concealed hinges and drawer runner systems.
Additional Blum Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Blum Products
- Shop All Blum TANDEMBOX Intivo Collection Products
Our SKU: Blum 358M5502S R+L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Blum 358M5502S R+L
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Blum 358M5502S R+L Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.