Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.Features:
- Five sealed gas burners offer maximum performance while providing easy cleanup in case of spills
- Designed to match other Bosch 500 series appliances
- Simmer burner that heats at a steady 500 BTUs, great for heating delicate sauces without burning
- Large, five cubic foot oven cavity that can easily accommodate large dishes
- Two racks with six different rack positions allow you to adjust the oven to meet any cooking needs
- Self-clean cycle that quickly and easily cleans your oven, saving you time and hassle
- Wide-view oven window is extra large, providing an easy view of your food without opening the door and losing heat
- Oval Shaped Bridge Burner: This convenient burner, centered on the cooktop, heats food evenly across a large area. Use a griddle or other oversized cookware on this element and achieve great results.
- Convection Oven: convection cooking uses a fan to distribute the heat evenly throughout the oven cavity. This provides even cooking for superior results, while saving time and energy.
- Hidden Bake Element: The floor of the oven cavity hides an 8-pass baking element, providing better heat distribution for more even cooking. The hidden element also provides more usable space while making the oven easier to clean.
- Continuous Grates: Just like the grates you'll see in professional kitchens, these allow you to easily slide pots from one burner to another, without the fear of tipping or spilling. At the same time, the high-grade look that these grates have is sure to make an impression.
- PowerBoil: Heats very quickly up to 16,000 BTUs so you can get that water boiling faster and start cooking in no time.
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- LP Conversion Capable: Yes
- Baking Element: Yes
- Oven Type: Single
- Convection: Yes
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Configuration: Free Standing
- Continuous Grates: Yes
- Includes Power Burner: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Number of Burners: 5
- Burner Style: Sealed
- Total BTUs: 71,000
- Back Left Burner BTU: 12,000
- Back Left Burner Watts: 3,520
- Back Right Burner BTU: 5,000
- Back Right Burner Watts: 1,460
- Middle Burner BTU: 9,500
- Middle Burner Watts: 2,780
- Front Left Burner BTU: 9,500
- Front Left Burner Watts: 2,780
- Front Right Burner BTU: 17,000
- Front Right Burner Watts: 5,270
- Total Capacity: 5
- UL Listed: Yes
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Height: 47.75"
- Depth: 25.75"
- Width: 29.875"
- Product Weight: 204 lbs.
Since 1991, Bosch has been selling high performing, major home appliances in the United States. By continually raising the standards in efficiency, appliance-quietness, and integrated design, Bosch appliances continue to be ranked high by consumer publications. People who buy Bosch's award winning products are rewarded with dependable, efficient, and easy-to-use appliances.
Additional Bosch Links
This Bosch item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Bosch HGS5L53UC*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the HGS5L53UC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Bosch products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Bosch Home Appliances Whats new for 2014Watch as Bosch highlights what is new about their 2014 Home appliance line up and how they redesigned the entire look and feel.
Bosch Home Appliances Cleaning Stainless SteelWatch and learn how Bosch recommends you take care of your new Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances for a streak free appearance after every cleaning.