Bosch Home Appliances Whats new for 2014Watch as Bosch highlights what is new about their 2014 Home appliance line up and how they redesigned the entire look and feel.
Bosch Home Appliances Cleaning Stainless SteelWatch and learn how Bosch recommends you take care of your new Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances for a streak free appearance after every cleaning.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.Features:
- Quick defrost that defrosts meat, poultry, and seafood easily, just enter the weight and hit start
- Automatic sensor program that simplifies cooking and provides great results every time
- Large, 2.1 cubic foot cavity
- 16.5" recessed glass turntable
- Built-In microwave is designed to match Bosch wall ovens
- Available with a 27" or 30" trim kit for a built-in installation
- Beverage option that reheats one or two cups of room temperature liquid without setting power or time
- Microwave inverter technology that provides more even cooking
- Powerful 1200 watts of microwave power
- Popcorn program that provides perfectly popped popcorn, just enter the bag size and press start
- Smart sensor reheat program that automatically sets the cooking power and time based on the serving size
- Quick Min button that conveniently adds more cooking time with just one touch
- ClearTouch® Glass Control: This touch panel is made out of high-quality materials and allows access to all of the microwave features. It is easy-to-use and even easier to clean because all of the controls are sealed under the glass surface.
- Configuration: Built-In
- Convection: No
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1,460 Watts
- Optional Trim Kit: Yes
- Temperature Settings: 10
- Total Capacity: 2.1 cu. ft.
- Turntable: Yes
- Turntable Diameter: 16.5"
- Turntable Type: Glass
- UL Listed: Yes
- Cutout Depth: 21"
- Cutout Height: 19.875"
- Cutout Width: 25.44"
- Height: 14"
- Depth: 19.44"
- Width: 23.875"
- Product Weight: 34 lbs.
Since 1991, Bosch has been selling high performing, major home appliances in the United States. By continually raising the standards in efficiency, appliance-quietness, and integrated design, Bosch appliances continue to be ranked high by consumer publications. People who buy Bosch's award winning products are rewarded with dependable, efficient, and easy-to-use appliances.
Additional Bosch Links
Our SKU: Bosch HMB50
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bosch HMB5060*
- Bosch HMB5050*
- Bosch HMB5020*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Bosch HMB50 Product Specifications
|Optional Trim Kit||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.