Bosch Home Appliances Whats new for 2014Watch as Bosch highlights what is new about their 2014 Home appliance line up and how they redesigned the entire look and feel.
Bosch Home Appliances Cleaning Stainless SteelWatch and learn how Bosch recommends you take care of your new Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances for a streak free appearance after every cleaning.
- Two-speed vent with up to 300 CFM of power
- Popcorn program that provides perfectly popped popcorn, just enter the bag size and press start
- Stainless steel handle and vent grid
- 1000 Watts of microwave power with 10 different temperature levels to choose from
- Install for outside venting or recirculation
- Touch controls are simple and easy to use
- Reheat setting that will automatically determine the power level and cook time
- Timer with cook time that doubles as a kitchen timer, includes an automatic shut off function
- Add 30 seconds of cook time easily by pressing a button
- Includes a large, 13-1/2" stoppable glass turntable
- OTR Microwave Design: Over-the-range design is matched for use with Bosch ranges and cooktops. Includes two 30 Watt lights to brightly illuminate your cooktop.
- Side-Hinged Door: This feature allows the door to be opened completely, providing full access to the microwave cavity and allowing larger dishes to be placed inside.
- ADA: No
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1,000 Watts
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Approved for Commercial Use: No
- Configuration: Built-In
- Convection: No
- Cooktop Light: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Exhaust Fan Speeds: 2
- CFM: 300
- Optional Trim Kit: Yes
- Temperature Settings: 10
- Total Capacity: 1.6 cu. ft.
- Turntable: Yes
- Turntable Diameter: 13.5"
- Turntable Type: Glass
- UL Listed: Yes
- Cutout Depth: 12.875"
- Cutout Height: 16.5"
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Height: 16.5"
- Depth: 15.375"
- Width: 29.875"
- Product Weight: 55 lbs.
Since 1991, Bosch has been selling high performing, major home appliances in the United States. By continually raising the standards in efficiency, appliance-quietness, and integrated design, Bosch appliances continue to be ranked high by consumer publications. People who buy Bosch's award winning products are rewarded with dependable, efficient, and easy-to-use appliances.
Additional Bosch Links
Our SKU: Bosch HMV3021
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bosch HMV3021U*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Bosch HMV3021 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||2|
|Optional Trim Kit||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.