Bosch Home Appliances Whats new for 2014Watch as Bosch highlights what is new about their 2014 Home appliance line up and how they redesigned the entire look and feel.
Bosch Home Appliances Cleaning Stainless SteelWatch and learn how Bosch recommends you take care of your new Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances for a streak free appearance after every cleaning.
- With eight automatic sensor programs to choose from, getting great cooking results is easier than ever
- Smart sensor reheat program that automatically sets the cooking power and time based on the serving size
- Two-speed vent with up to 300 CFM of power
- Double microwave distribution system is designed to provide more even cooking
- 1000 Watts of microwave power with 10 different temperature levels to choose from
- Two defrost options, automatic and quick, allow you to defrost meat, poultry, seafood, and other foods simply by entering the weight
- Popcorn program that provides perfectly popped popcorn, just enter the bag size and press start
- Timer with cook time that doubles as a kitchen timer, includes an automatic shut off function
- Add 30 seconds of cook time easily by pressing a button
- Includes a large, 13-1/2" stoppable glass turntable
- OTR Microwave Design: Over-the-range design is matched for use with Bosch ranges and cooktops. Includes two 30 Watt lights to brightly illuminate your cooktop.
- Side-Hinged Door: This feature allows the door to be opened completely, providing full access to the microwave cavity and allowing larger dishes to be placed inside.
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1550 Watts
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- CFM: 300
- Configuration: Built-In
- Control Type: Electronic
- Convertible to Recirculating: Yes
- Cooktop Light: Yes
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Temperature Settings: 10
- Turntable: Yes
- Turntable Diameter: 13.5"
- Turntable Type: Glass
- UL Listed: Yes
- Total Capacity: 1.7 cubic feet
- Cutout Height: 16.5"
- Cutout Depth: 12.875"
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Height: 16.5"
- Depth: 15"
- Width: 29.875"
- Product Weight: 58 lbs.
Since 1991, Bosch has been selling high performing, major home appliances in the United States. By continually raising the standards in efficiency, appliance-quietness, and integrated design, Bosch appliances continue to be ranked high by consumer publications. People who buy Bosch's award winning products are rewarded with dependable, efficient, and easy-to-use appliances.
Additional Bosch Links
Our SKU: Bosch HMV5051U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bosch HMV5051U*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Bosch HMV5051U Product Specifications
|Convertible to Recirculating||Yes|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.