Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Save $150 when you purchase this Dryer as a Laundry Kit / Package (Washer + Dryer). Search "WTB86200-WAP24200" for current packages.
- Sensitive Drying System that utilizes warm, mild air to gently dry your laundry
- Delicate setting that uses lower temperatures to dry your delicate laundry items
- Jeans cycle that will gently dry your denims while maintaining their integrity
- Ventless drying that requires no ducting
- One piece galvalume drum is designed to be snag free
- Four cubic feet of capacity, large for compact dryers
- Easy-to-use electronic control console with large LED display that shows the remaining cycle time
- Sensor-controlled automatic drying programs designed to prevent overheating
- 15 different drying cycles along with seven options and 4 temperature settings so you can customize to each particular load
- Extended wrinkle block that protects your clothes from getting wrinkled for up to two hours after the drying cycle ends
- Dryer includes an outlet in the back for a washer to plug into for easier installation
- Extra fine double lint filter that is easy to clean
Technologies / Benefits:
- Low Heat Option: Includes a low heat button that reduces the temperature and gently dries laundry while the option is selected. This option works particularly great with delicate textiles like acrylic fibers.
- Stackable: Install your laundry appliances side by side or stacked on top of each other to save space in your house. Bosch washers and dryers provide multiple installation possibilities because you only need one electrical line to run both appliances.
- Anti-Vibration Design: This dryer is designed with anti-vibration circular side walls that reduce the vibration created for quieter operation that won't bother those downstairs neighbors.
- Amperage: 12 Amps
- Voltage: 208/240 Volts
- Wattage: 2800 Watts
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Control Type: Electronic
- Display Type: LED
- Cycles: 15
- Temperature Settings: 4
- Dry Sensor: Yes
- Front Loading: Yes
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Hinging: Right
- Stackable: Yes
- Total Capacity: 4 cubic feet
- UL Listed: Yes
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 25"
- Product Weight: 99 lbs.
Since 1991, Bosch has been selling high performing, major home appliances in the United States. By continually raising the standards in efficiency, appliance-quietness, and integrated design, Bosch appliances continue to be ranked high by consumer publications. People who buy Bosch's award winning products are rewarded with dependable, efficient, and easy-to-use appliances.
Additional Bosch Links
This Bosch item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Bosch WTB86200UC
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WTB86200UC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Bosch products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Bosch Home Appliances Whats new for 2014Watch as Bosch highlights what is new about their 2014 Home appliance line up and how they redesigned the entire look and feel.
Bosch Home Appliances Cleaning Stainless SteelWatch and learn how Bosch recommends you take care of your new Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances for a streak free appearance after every cleaning.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.