Available with the Laurel Knob - A unique BRASS Accents’ mainstay, this jumbo (3") knob is a reproduction based on a Niles Chicago Co. design, c.1880’s. The detailing is a beautiful mix of the organic and the stylish, bringing the term ‘rural charm’ into its own. Best with 2-3/4" backset
Featuring 2-1/2" x 10-1/2" Plates. This dramatic cathedral arched rope plate, done in the Georgian style is a reproduction of the Elsley twisted rope plate c.1880. This classic English rope plate really comes alive in the antique finishes including antique brass, copper and nickel. Standard center to center on entry sets is 5-1/2". All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA. Sold as complete sets including all mounting hardware.
Additional Brass Accents Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Brass Accents Products
- Brass Accents Trafalgar Collection Collection
This Brass Accents item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brass Accents D06-K250PQ-609
- Brass Accents D06-K250PQ-657
- Brass Accents D06-K250PQ-625
- Brass Accents D06-K250PQ-613
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Brass Accents D06-K250PQ-605
- Brass Accents D06-K250PQ-618
- Brass Accents D06-K250PQ-606
- Brass Accents D06-K250PQ-619
- Brass Accents D06-K250PQ-613VB
- Brass Accents D06-K250PQ-990*
- Brass Accents D06-K250PQ-622
Weathered Flat Black
- Brass Accents D06-K250PQ-770
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D06-K250PQ and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brass Accents products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.