17” Round Hammered Copper Self-Rimming Lavatory Sink
Give your home a look of rustic charm and elegance with this hand-hammered, solid copper sink. This large round sink with self-rimming lip is an easy and beautiful fit into your décor. Slight variation in hammering and design adds to the hand-made nature of this product. This sink is sure to be a beautiful focal point for your bathroom.
For over a decade, Brass Élégans has been bringing the highest quality, superior craftsmanship and style to homes across the country and beyond. Along the way they have been changing how today's homeowners think about the details that give their homes that special touch. From classical design to contemporary innovation, Brass Élégans has something to fit every lifestyle. With the most comprehensive and affordable line of decorative hardware accessories and forged metal accent tiles available in the market today -- there is always a style to showcase your personal flare. With a dedicated team of designers and artisans, Brass Élégans is always striving for fresh ideas to keep your home on the forefront of style. Welcome to the art of fine living.
- Configuration: Round
- Design: Hand-Hammered Copper Surface
- Color: Antique Copper or Pewter
- Rim: Self Rim
- Installation Type: Self-Rimming
- Outer Dimension: 17” x 7"D
- Inner Dimension: 14-1/2" x 7"D
- Drain Size: 1-5/8"
- Comes with overflow
- Due to the hand-made nature of the product, there will be slight variation in size, color and hammering
- All finishes are living finish and will naturally patina over time.
Additional Brass Elegans Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Brass Elegans Products
- Shop All Brass Elegans Hammered Copper Collection Collection Products
Brass Elegans 108RSR Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.