Briggs & Stratton Portable GeneratorsLearn about Briggs and Stratton Safety Tips to ensure a worry free operation.
Generator Power and RequirementsThe reason people are unsatisfied with their generator purchase is usually due to under power. Learn about how to calculate properly so you can tackle any job or power outage.
Inverter or Generator Whats the DifferenceThe main difference between an inverter and generator is the type of power it is putting out. The main difference being the way the power is generated. An inverter provides clean energy much like your home where a generator can surge up or down depending on the load.
10 kW 120/240 Briggs and Stratton Electric Start Portable Generator
- 10,000 running watts with 12,500 watt surge capacity ensures you have reliable power wherever you might be
- 42 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)
- 83.3 Amps @ 120 Volts (Single Phase)
- Gasoline engine
- Covered under 2 Year Residential and 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Compact and mobile power solution
- Outlets: (2x) 5-20R 20A 120V, (1x) 12VDC, (1x) L5-20R 20A 120V, (1x) L5-30R 30A 120V, (1x) L14-30R 30A 120/240V, (1x) 14-50R 50A 120/240V
- Briggs and Stratton Vanguard OHV Engine: 570cc V-twin overhead valve engine delivers maximum performance
- Engine HP: 18
- Engine RPM: 3600 (Revolutions per Minute)
- Covered Under 2 Year Residential and 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Includes 12 volt electric start button and a manual recoil
- Overall Height: 14.5"
- Overall Length: 34"
- Overall Width: 27.5"
- Product Weight: 283 lbs
- Tank Size (Gallons): 8
- Run Time (50% Load): 8 Hours
Additional Briggs and Stratton Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Briggs and Stratton Products
Our SKU: Briggs and Stratton 30207
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Briggs and Stratton 30207
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Briggs and Stratton 30207 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.