Briggs & Stratton Portable GeneratorsLearn about Briggs and Stratton Safety Tips to ensure a worry free operation.
Generator Power and RequirementsThe reason people are unsatisfied with their generator purchase is usually due to under power. Learn about how to calculate properly so you can tackle any job or power outage.
Inverter or Generator Whats the DifferenceThe main difference between an inverter and generator is the type of power it is putting out. The main difference being the way the power is generated. An inverter provides clean energy much like your home where a generator can surge up or down depending on the load.
3500 Watt, 120/240V Briggs and Stratton Portable Generator
- 3,500 running watts with 4,375 watt surge capacity will ensure you have reliable power wherever you might be
- 14.6 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)
- 29.2 Amps @ 120 Volts (Single Phase)
- Gasoline engine
- Covered under 2 Year Residential and 90 Day Commercial Warranty
- Compact and mobile power solution
- Outlets: (2x) 5-20R 20A 120V, (1x) L14-20R 20A 120/240V
- Briggs and Stratton OHV Engine: This 1150 Series, single cylinder overhead valve engine, provides long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency
- Engine Displacement: 250cc
- Engine RPM: 3600 (Revolutions per Minute)
- Covered Under 2 Year Residential and 90 Day Commercial Warranty
- Recoil pull start
- Overall Height: 22"
- Overall Length: 26"
- Overall Width: 18"
- Product Weight: 133 lbs
- Tank Size (Gallons): 4
- Run Time (50% Load): 8 Hours
Additional Briggs and Stratton Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Briggs and Stratton Products
Our SKU: Briggs and Stratton 30466
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Briggs and Stratton 30466
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Briggs and Stratton 30466 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.