8 kW 120/240V Briggs and Stratton Electric Start Portable Generator
- 8,000 running watts with a 10,000 watt surge capacity ensures you have a reliable power source wherever you might be
- 33.3 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)
- 66.6 Amps @ 120 Volts (Single Phase)
- Gasoline engine
- Covered under 3 Year Residential and 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Compact and mobile power solution
- Outlets: (4x) 5-20R 20A 120V, (1x) L14-30R 30A 120/240V
- Briggs and Stratton OHV Engine: This 2100 series, single cylinder, overhead valve engine provides long life, high performance, great fuel efficiency and quiet operation
- Engine Displacement: 420cc
- Engine RPM: 3600 (Revolutions per Minute)
- Covered Under 3 Year Residential and 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Includes 12 volt key start with manual recoil pull start
- Overall Height: 25.9"
- Overall Length: 34.8"
- Overall Width: 22.2"
- Product Weight: 248 lbs
- Tank Size (Gallons): 7
- Run Time (50% Load): 9 Hours
Additional Briggs and Stratton Links
This Briggs and Stratton item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Briggs and Stratton 30471*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 30471 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Briggs and Stratton products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Briggs & Stratton Portable GeneratorsLearn about Briggs and Stratton Safety Tips to ensure a worry free operation.
Generator Power and RequirementsThe reason people are unsatisfied with their generator purchase is usually due to under power. Learn about how to calculate properly so you can tackle any job or power outage.