Briggs & Stratton Portable GeneratorsLearn about Briggs and Stratton Safety Tips to ensure a worry free operation.
Generator Power and RequirementsThe reason people are unsatisfied with their generator purchase is usually due to under power. Learn about how to calculate properly so you can tackle any job or power outage.
8 kW 120/240V Briggs and Stratton Electric Start Portable Generator
- 8,000 running watts with a 10,000 watt surge capacity ensures you have a reliable power source wherever you might be
- 33.3 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)
- 66.6 Amps @ 120 Volts (Single Phase)
- Gasoline engine
- Covered under 3 Year Residential and 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Compact and mobile power solution
- Outlets: (4x) 5-20R 20A 120V, (1x) L14-30R 30A 120/240V
- Briggs and Stratton OHV Engine: This 2100 series, single cylinder, overhead valve engine provides long life, high performance, great fuel efficiency and quiet operation
- Engine Displacement: 420cc
- Engine RPM: 3600 (Revolutions per Minute)
- Covered Under 3 Year Residential and 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Includes 12 volt key start with manual recoil pull start
- Overall Height: 25.9"
- Overall Length: 34.8"
- Overall Width: 22.2"
- Product Weight: 248 lbs
- Tank Size (Gallons): 7
- Run Time (50% Load): 9 Hours
Additional Briggs and Stratton Links
Our SKU: Briggs and Stratton 30471
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Briggs and Stratton 30471*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Briggs and Stratton 30471 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Commercial Warranty||90 Day Limited|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Engine Brand||Briggs and Stratton|
|Fuel Tank Material||Metal|
|Hour Meter Included||Yes|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Made in America||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year|
|Mounting Pad Included||No|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|On Board Fuel Gauge||No|
|Rated Amps||33.3 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase), 66.6 Amps @ 120 Volts (Single Phase)|
|Run Time 50% Load||9|
|Starting System||Electric, Recoil Start|
|Transfer Switch Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.