- 16kW of power will ensure your home will retain power through unexpected outages
- Connects to existing liquid propane or natural gas fuel supply for easy and efficient power
- Covered under 4 Year Residential Warranty
- Enclosure made from galvanneal steel is sturdy and offers superior corrosion resistance
- Weather Resistant – Automotive rust proofing paint finish
- Essential Power-Plus provides power for a select number of circuits in your home as well as powering up to two air conditioners
- UL Listed to UL2200 Engine / Generator Standard for Safety
- Automatic Transfer Switch Included – ACCM-II Power Control Module TS (2 x 4-Ton AC) has computer controlled load management power switching to expand your generator's range by prioritizing powered circuits
- Self-Test Mode – periodically runs a self test to ensure that your generator will ready to work when you need it
- Briggs and Stratton Vanguard Engine – Application engineered to stringent home generator specifications, these premium engines will provide years of long lasting, reliable standby power.
- V-Twin Engine Ensures Optimum Efficiency
- Engine CC: 993
- Engine RPM: 3600 (the unit’s total rotations per minute)
- Air Cooled
- Covered Under 4 Year Residential Warranty
- Includes Low Oil Alert and Automatic Shutdown
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Quick Response – Automatically powers your home in seconds after sensing a power outage.
- Durable Enclosure – Rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel enclosures are made from the same materials and paint process used in the automotive industry, resulting in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- Front Air Ventilation – Featuring unique airflow technology, the standby generator’s design pushes engine exhaust out the front of the unit and directly away from the house.
- More Access to Air Conditioners – Briggs & Stratton automatic transfer switches can manage the loads of up to two air conditioners while powering other household appliances.
- Reliable Engine Power – Powered by commercial-grade Vanguard engines that are design-engineered to dependably take on the most demanding jobs.
- Overall Height: 31” (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the generator)
- Overall Length: 48” (measured from the back to the front of the generator)
- Overall Width: 34” (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- NG Power Capacity: 14.4kW (wattage when running on natural gas)
- LP Power Capacity: 16kW (wattage when running on liquid propane)
- NG Consumption (50% Load): 163 cubic feet per hour
- LP Consumption (50% Load): 1.97 gallons per hour
Additional Briggs and Stratton Links
Our SKU: Briggs and Stratton 40393
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Briggs and Stratton 40393
Liquid Propane / Natural Gas
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Battery Type||550 CCA|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Enclosure Material||Galvanneal Steel|
|Engine Brand||Briggs and Stratton Vanguard|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||4 Year Residential, 4 Year Residential (Engine)|
|Mounting Pad Material||Composite|
|Natural Gas Consumption||163|
|Transfer Switch Included||Yes|