Tresa Low Lead Compliant Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray
Traditional yet timeless styling bridges the past and present.
- Solid brass fabricated body
- 13-3/16" (335 mm) high, 9" (229 mm) long, spout swings 360 degrees
- Lever handle. Control mechanism shall be full-motion valve cartridge
- Thin deck mounting aid to help secure product if used on thin sinks
- Matching side sprayer available
- Features Euro-Motion diamond valve-diamond embedded ceramic disc
- One-piece Innoflex® waterways
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- Overall Height: 13.1875"
- Width: 4.75"
- Max Deck Thickness: 3"
- Spout Height: 9.66"
- Spout Reach: 9"
- Spout Swivel: 360 Degrees
- Spout Type: Swivel
- Product Weight: 12.380 lbs.
- Faucet Centers: 0
- Faucet Holes: 2
- Filtering: No
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.2
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Pre Rinse: No
- Pullout Spray: No
- Sidespray Included: Yes
- Soap Dispenser Included: No
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
- Euro-Motion Diamond Valve: The Euro-Motion Diamond Valve uses a diamond-coated ceramic disc with an extremely smooth, hard and durable diamond coating that eliminates the need for lubricant. There's nothing to wash away and no sticking - the faucet will operate just as smoothly after 20 years as it did on Day One. In fact, it has tested to 5 million cycles - 10 times longer than the industry standard. And the one-piece InnoFlex waterways with PEX-C tubing keep water inside the faucet and out of contact with potential metal contaminants. In addition to all of these benefits, Euro-Motion Valves feature an ergonomic motion that is better suited to accommodate innovative Brizo design.
- Diamond™ Seal: Brizo's Diamond™ Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo 61136LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo 61136LF-BZ
Brilliance Brushed Bronze
- Brizo 61136LF-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brizo 61136LF-PC
- Brizo 61136LF-SS
- Brizo 61136LF-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo 61136LF-PC Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Brizo Kitchen Technologies||Diamond Seal|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.125|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.