Loki Low Lead Compliant Double Handle Bar/Prep Faucet
Innovative Scandinavian design where every slide of the unique handle system the user is engaged in a modern sculpture.
- Two handle bar faucet for concealed mounting on one hole applications.
- 8 3/16" (208 mm) long spout.
- Recommended 1 3/8" hole size.
- Spout swivels 120?.
- Accommodates up to 3 5/16" deck thickness.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating ceramic cylinder type.
- Handles slide on and off.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- Overall Height: 11.6250"
- Width: 5.75"
- Spout Height: 10.8125"
- Spout Reach: 8.1875"
- Product Weight: 5.580 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo 62972LF-PC*
- Brizo 62972LF-SS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 62972LF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.