Belo Single Handle Bar/Prep Faucet with Pull-Down Spray and Diamond Seal Technology
A true work of art featuring a design as much sculpture as faucet.
- Single handle bar/prep sink faucets for exposed mounting on single hole sinks.
- Solid brass fabricated body.
- 13 1/2" (343 mm) high, 6 1/2" (165 mm) long, spout swings 360?.
- Lever handle. Control mechanism shall be full-motion valve cartridge.
- Quick connect hoses.
- Magne Dock® magnetic docking.
- Red/Blue graphics on handle button to indicate hot/cold temperature.
- Dual integral check valves in adapter assembly.
- Spacer for mounting nut to reduce number of turns required for installation.
- Mounting wrench to assist in tightening mounting nut securely.
- Hose travels inside mounting shank so it will not interfere with deck edges.
- Keyed trim ring to help alignment and aid installation.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 5.25"
- Spout Height: 8.25"
- Spout Reach: 6.5"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3"
- Number of Handles: 1
- Handles Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Diamond Seal Technology: Diamond Seal Technology uses a diamond-coated ceramic disc with an extremely smooth, hard and durable diamond coating that eliminates the need for lubricant. There's nothing to wash away and no sticking - the faucet will operate just as smoothly after 20 years as it did on Day One. In fact, it has tested to 5 million cycles - 10 times longer than the industry standard. And the one-piece InnoFlex waterways with PEX-C tubing keep water inside the faucet and out of contact with potential metal contaminants.
- MagneDock: MagneDock technology features a patented, state-of-the-art magnetic docking system. This system securely holds the spray wand in place when not in use. The durable magnets are made to last forever, while their polarity keeps the spray head perfectly aligned, for a clean, seamless look that maintains the faucet's distinctive form.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Touch-Clean - Touch-Clean features soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Brizo 63952LF-PC Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.