Belo Single Handle Bar/Prep Faucet with Pull-Down Spray and Diamond Seal Technology
A true work of art featuring a design as much sculpture as faucet.
- Single handle bar/prep sink faucets for exposed mounting on single hole sinks.
- Solid brass fabricated body.
- 13 1/2" (343 mm) high, 6 1/2" (165 mm) long, spout swings 360?.
- Lever handle. Control mechanism shall be full-motion valve cartridge.
- Quick connect hoses.
- Magne Dock® magnetic docking.
- Red/Blue graphics on handle button to indicate hot/cold temperature.
- Dual integral check valves in adapter assembly.
- Spacer for mounting nut to reduce number of turns required for installation.
- Mounting wrench to assist in tightening mounting nut securely.
- Hose travels inside mounting shank so it will not interfere with deck edges.
- Keyed trim ring to help alignment and aid installation.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 5.25"
- Spout Height: 8.25"
- Spout Reach: 6.5"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3"
- Number of Handles: 1
- Handles Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Diamond™ Seal: Brizo's Diamond™ Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- MagneDock®: Brizo's patented MagneDock® docking technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Brizo kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagneDock® Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Touch-Clean - Touch-Clean features soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Brizo 63952LF-PC Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Brizo Kitchen Technologies||Diamond Seal, MagneDock|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.