Venuto Low Lead Compliant Single Handle Bar/Prep Faucet with Pull-Down Spray and SoftTouch
Strong lines, geometric appearance create a focal point for any kitchen.
- Single handle, 2-function pull-down bar/prep faucets for exposed mounting on single or three hole sinks.
- 14 1/2" (368 mm) high, 6 1/2" (165 mm) long, spout swings 360?.
- Touch-Clean® sprayhead.
- Pull-down wand operates in an aerated or spray mode.
- Features MagneDock® magnetic wand docking system.
- Thin deck mounting aid to help secure product if used on thin sinks.
- Dual integral check valves in sprayer assembly.
- Integrated removable debris screen in sprayer assembly.
- Disposable hose lead to aid installation.
- Spacer for mounting nut to reduce number of turns required for installation.
- Mounting wrench to assist in tightening mounting nut securely.
- Hose travels inside mounting shank so it will not interfere with deck edges.
- Matching trim ring and 10" (254 mm) escutcheon.
- Note: See 63070LF for matching kitchen faucet.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- Overall Height: 14.5"
- Width: 6"
- Spout Height: 8.75"
- Spout Reach: 6.5"
- Product Weight: 9.250 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- MagneDock®: Brizo's patented MagneDock® docking technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Brizo kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagneDock® Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Touch-Clean - Touch-Clean features soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
- Euro-Motion Diamond Valve: The Euro-Motion Diamond Valve uses a diamond-coated ceramic disc with an extremely smooth, hard and durable diamond coating that eliminates the need for lubricant. There's nothing to wash away and no sticking - the faucet will operate just as smoothly after 20 years as it did on Day One. In fact, it has tested to 5 million cycles - 10 times longer than the industry standard. And the one-piece InnoFlex waterways with PEX-C tubing keep water inside the faucet and out of contact with potential metal contaminants. In addition to all of these benefits, Euro-Motion Valves feature an ergonomic motion that is better suited to accommodate innovative Brizo design.
- Diamond™ Seal: Brizo's Diamond™ Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
Additional Brizo Links
Brizo 63970LF-PC Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Brizo Kitchen Technologies||MagneDock, Diamond Seal|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.