Venuto Low Lead Compliant Single Handle Bar/Prep Faucet with Pull-Down Spray and SoftTouch
Strong lines, geometric appearance create a focal point for any kitchen.
- Single handle, 2-function pull-down bar/prep faucets for exposed mounting on single or three hole sinks.
- 14 1/2" (368 mm) high, 6 1/2" (165 mm) long, spout swings 360?.
- Touch-Clean® sprayhead.
- Pull-down wand operates in an aerated or spray mode.
- Features MagneDock® magnetic wand docking system.
- Thin deck mounting aid to help secure product if used on thin sinks.
- Dual integral check valves in sprayer assembly.
- Integrated removable debris screen in sprayer assembly.
- Disposable hose lead to aid installation.
- Spacer for mounting nut to reduce number of turns required for installation.
- Mounting wrench to assist in tightening mounting nut securely.
- Hose travels inside mounting shank so it will not interfere with deck edges.
- Matching trim ring and 10" (254 mm) escutcheon.
- Note: See 63070LF for matching kitchen faucet.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- Overall Height: 14.5"
- Width: 6"
- Spout Height: 8.75"
- Spout Reach: 6.5"
- Product Weight: 9.250 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- MagneDock: MagneDock technology features a patented, state-of-the-art magnetic docking system. This system securely holds the spray wand in place when not in use. The durable magnets are made to last forever, while their polarity keeps the spray head perfectly aligned, for a clean, seamless look that maintains the faucet's distinctive form.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Touch-Clean - Touch-Clean features soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
- Euro-Motion Diamond Valve: The Euro-Motion Diamond Valve uses a diamond-coated ceramic disc with an extremely smooth, hard and durable diamond coating that eliminates the need for lubricant. There's nothing to wash away and no sticking - the faucet will operate just as smoothly after 20 years as it did on Day One. In fact, it has tested to 5 million cycles - 10 times longer than the industry standard. And the one-piece InnoFlex waterways with PEX-C tubing keep water inside the faucet and out of contact with potential metal contaminants. In addition to all of these benefits, Euro-Motion Valves feature an ergonomic motion that is better suited to accommodate innovative Brizo design.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo 63970LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo 63970LF-BLST
- Brizo 63970LF-PC
- Brizo 63970LF-SS
- Brizo 63970LF-SSST
Stainless with Black Accents
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|