Solna Kitchen Faucet Single Handle with Multi-Functional Pull-Down Sprayer and Smart Touch
- Single handle, 2-function pull-down kitchen faucets for exposed mounting on single or three hole sinks
- SmartTouch® on/off functionality
- On-off indicator light also signals when batteries run low
- 16 3/32" (411 mm) high, 9 3/32" (231 mm) long, spout swings 360°
- Lever handle. Control mechanism shall be full-motion valve cartridge
- Quick connect hoses
- Pull-down wand operates in an aerated or spray mode via ergonomic button
- MagneDock® magnetic docking
- Dual integral check valves in sprayer
- Hose travels inside mounting shank so it will not interfere with deck edges
- Flow rate 1.8 gpm max
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- MagneDock: MagneDock technology features a patented, state-of-the-art magnetic docking system. This system securely holds the spray wand in place when not in use. The durable magnets are made to last forever, while their polarity keeps the spray head perfectly aligned, for a clean, seamless look that maintains the faucet's distinctive form.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo 64020LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo 64020LF-BZ
Brilliance Brushed Bronze
- Brizo 64020LF-PC
- Brizo 64020LF-BL
- Brizo 64020LF-MW
- Brizo 64020LF-SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.25|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|