Baliza Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Single Handle Vessel Bathroom Faucet
A stunningly fresh perspective on traditional feel inspired by the timeless beauty of lighthouses. Grid strainer with overflow assembly included. Spout features water-efficient aerator.
- Single handle lavatory deck faucet.
- Solid brass fabricated body.
- 5 5/16" (135 mm) long spout.
- 1" minimum - 1 1/2" maximum hole size.
- Grid strainer with overflow assembly included. Grid strainer without overflow optional.
- Accommodates up to 3 1/2" deck thickness.
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI.
- Control mechanism - 28 mm ceramic disc cartridge with metal stem.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 12.75"
- Width: 2.4063"
- Spout Height: 9.7031"
- Spout Reach: 5.3125"
- Faucet Centers: 0
- Faucet Holes: 1
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 5.900 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Vessel
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo 65105LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo 65105LF-BZ
- Brizo 65105LF-BN
- Brizo 65105LF-PC
- Brizo 65105LF-PN
- Brizo 65105LF-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued