Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Baliza Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet Less Handles
A stunningly fresh perspective on traditional feel inspired by the timeless beauty of lighthouses. Metal pop-up included. Spout features water-efficient aerator.
- Two handle lavatory faucet for concealed mounting on 3 hole applications.
- Widespread - 6” (152mm) to 16” (406 mm) centers.
- 5 5/16" (135 mm) long, 6 1/2 (165 mm) high rigid spout.
- LHP - Less Handle Program. See handle options below.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating ceramic cylinder type with 90° (1/4 turn) rotation.
- Metal drain with pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- Accommodates up to 3" deck thickness.
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 6.5"
- Width: 2.25"
- Spout Height: 4.3125"
- Spout Reach: 5.3125"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 3.250 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handles Included: No
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo 65305LF-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo 65305LF-BZLHP
- Brizo 65305LF-BNLHP
- Brizo 65305LF-PCLHP
- Brizo 65305LF-PNLHP
- Brizo 65305LF-RBLHP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo 65305LF-PCLHP Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.125|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Handle Style||Cross, Lever|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.