Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Tresa Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Metal Lever Handles
The design is reminiscent of a past era but the functionality is all about meeting modern needs. Spout features hidden water-efficient aerator. Mounts to 2 1/2" deck thickness; includes metal pop-up.
- Solid brass fabricated end valve and spout bodies.
- Widespread - 6" (152mm) to 16" (406 mm) centers.
- 6 3/8" (162 mm) long, 7 1/2" (191 mm) high rigid spout.
- Quick-Snap® installation.
- 1/4 turn handle stops.
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable.
- Control mechanism is a rotating cylinder with 90° rotation, with replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets.
- 3/8" O.D. copper supply tubes with 1/2" IPS adapters.
- Models have metal drain with pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- Flexible hose connections.
- Accommodates up to 2" deck thickness.
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI.
- Ceramic disc valving.
- Note: Standard mounting deck thickness can be extended 1" with RP10612.
- ADA Compliant: No
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 7.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Spout Height: 4.1875"
- Spout Reach: 6.3750"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 8.400 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo 65336LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo 65336LF-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brizo 65336LF-BZ
- Brizo 65336LF-BN
- Brizo 65336LF-PC
- Brizo 65336LF-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo 65336LF-BZ Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.125|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|